COST-REDUCTION, EFFICIENCY-DRIVEN FOCUS
Delivering what the market really needs now...
... the 5th Annual Produced Water Quality Recycling & Reuse 2016, looks not only at where the industry is today but also at the anticipated ramp up. And for the first time, operator case studies will be backed by regulatory updates to deliver a holistic 360° view on water management in the Rockies.
Meet Senior Decision Makers & Influencers From Active E&P Operators In The:
- DJ Basin
- Powder River Basin
- Niobrara Basin
- Piceance Basin
- Unita Basins
With The Following Job Titles:
- Production Engineering
- Facilities Engineering
- Process Engineer
- Government Affairs
And Key Suppliers Of:
- Brine Water Remediation Services
- TDS Removal Technologies
- H2S Mitigation Technologies
- Mobile Treatment Technologies
- Evaporation Technologies
- Crystallization Technologies
- Mobile Technologies
- Membrane Filtration Technologies
- Ion Exchange Technologies
- Hydraulic Fracturing Service Providers
- Reverse-Osmosis, Electrocoagulation & Distillation Suppliers
- Frac Fluids & Proppant Suppliers
- Chemical Suppliers
- Pipeline Material Suppliers
- Pipeline EPCs
- Transport & Logistics Service Providers
- Environmental Consultants
- Software Companies
- Pressure Pumping Companies
- Completion Technologies
- Completions Consultants
- Research & Development Institutes
CASE STUDIES FROM THE REGION'S MOST ACTIVE OPERATORS
HSE Manager of Reporting and Advocacy
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
Director, Production & Chemical
Caerus Oil & Gas
Senior Operations Engineer
Vanguard Natural Resources
Facilities & Infrastructure Manager
Fifth Creek Energy
Senior Policy Adviser, Office of the Regional Administrator
US EPA Region 8
Oklahoma Geological Survey
Northwest Landowners Association
VP Sales & Marketing
Area Manager - Drill Site Canada & NW
The Only Rockies-Specific Water Management Event Returns To Denver
"The industry is heading into very dry years. Water quality and recycling will be a lot bigger than it was in the past''
After extensive rounds of conversations with operators and vendors across the Bakken, DJ, Powder River, Niobrara and Uinta Basins, the highly anticipated 5th Annual Produced Water Quality Recycling & Reuse 2016 returns to Denver in October.
"The biggest thing operators continue to deal with is cost and methods to control costs, whether it's for water treatment or logistics. The bigger issue is the economics of produced water management''
With stricter regulatory requirements pushing operators to recycle and reuse produced water and limit disposal, now more than ever, operators are actively seeking water management strategies and technologies that have a rate of return that fit in with the well costs while delivering volumes at commercial capacity and at a quality that can be used for any type of fluid system.
Hear never before seen cost-effective water management case studies:
- Understand how operators are reusing produced water for fracs
- Control cost & know the breakeven points for different treatment methods
- Establish the optimal treating point to minimize the cost of recycling & drive produced water economics
- Learn about advances in technologies that are delivering results
- Discover advances in frac packages and additives for water treatment to successfully frac with dirtier water
- Meet current air emission requirements & stay ahead of seismicity regulations
- Fully understand cost-effective logistics options to manage the hauling of water
Conference Venue Details Announced:
The Westin Westminster
10600, Westminster Boulevard,
Colorado 80020 USA
A first-class hotel nestled between Denver and Boulder, The Westin Westminster is a short 20 minute drive from downtown Denver, conveniently located close to metro attractions, sports arenas, fabulous entertainment, and numerous Denver restaurants.
INNOVATIONS IN WATER TREATMENT TECHNOLOGIES
Who's In The Room: Been Seen Alongside Water Management Experts & Decision Makers From:
Noble Energy, Apache Corporation, Pioneer Natural Resources, Crownquest Operating, Chevron, Red Willow Production Company, BHP Billiton, Nexen Energy, Marathon Oil, Black Swan Energy, Paramount Resources, Oak Ridge Natural Resources, North Shore Energy, Antero Resources, Anadarko Petroleum, Hess Corporation, Liberty Resources, Jonah Energy, Caerus Oil & Gas,Vanguard Natural Resources, QEP Resources, Fifth Creek Energy, WPX Energy, Sandridge Energy, Le Norman Operating, US EPA Region 8 and more
Four consecutive years of sold-out exhibition, with on-site demos and trailers...
...this is the only one-stop shop for E&Ps from the Bakken, DJ Basin, Powder River Basin, Niobrara and Piceance Basin, looking for the most innovative water treatment technology providers that have stepped up capacity to turnaround several 1000s barrels a day of volume at the lowest cost.
We spoke with dozens of operators to get their thoughts on where they are headed and what new things they are watching out for:
- 'It would be interesting to see any new technologies over the last year and year and a half that have come out and any advancement in technologies'
- 'We're looking for technologies that deliver clean water at the volumes needed. So while some technology can get results and some can remove chemicals, very few can do both.'
- 'There's a lot of people out there they have the technology to clean the water to reuse but nobody is stepped up with the capacity to really make it commercial. We would like to hear from someone who has'
- 'We're looking for technologies that have a rate of return that fit in with the well costs. The treatment costs need to be competitive'
If having your company aligned with the powerhouses in the industry is an important part of your strategy, this event gives you enormous opportunity to capitalize on.
There is really no other event in the region that will you the chance to meet all the active operators with the right purchasing job titles including:
- Completions Engineers
- Water Managers
- Chemical Engineering Managers & Supervisors
- Procurement Managers
- Completions Superintendents
- Operations Managers
- Field Service Managers
- EHS Managers