COST-REDUCTION, EFFICIENCY-DRIVEN FOCUS
Delivering Key Case Studies As The Market Takes Off Again...
... the 6th Annual Produced Water Quality Recycling & Reuse 2017, will once again deliver brand new operator lessons learned, backed by regulatory updates to deliver a holistic 360° view on water management in the Rockies.
Meet Senior Decision Makers & Influencers From Active E&P Operators In The:
- DJ Basin
- Powder River Basin
- Niobrara Basin
- Piceance Basin
- Unita Basins
With The Following Job Titles:
- Production Engineering
- Facilities Engineering
- Process Engineer
- Government Affairs
And Key Suppliers Of:
- Brine Water Remediation Services
- TDS Removal Technologies
- H2S Mitigation Technologies
- Mobile Treatment Technologies
- Evaporation Technologies
- Crystallization Technologies
- Mobile Technologies
- Membrane Filtration Technologies
- Ion Exchange Technologies
- Hydraulic Fracturing Service Providers
- Reverse-Osmosis, Electrocoagulation & Distillation Suppliers
- Frac Fluids & Proppant Suppliers
- Chemical Suppliers
- Pipeline Material Suppliers
- Pipeline EPCs
- Transport & Logistics Service Providers
- Environmental Consultants
- Software Companies
- Pressure Pumping Companies
- Completion Technologies
- Completions Consultants
- Research & Development Institutes
Save The Date For The 6th Annual Produced Water Quality Recycling & Reuse 2017 Rocky Mountain Initiative
"The industry is heading into very dry years. Water quality and recycling will be a lot bigger than it was in the past''
Following the sold-out Produced Water Quality Recycling & Reuse 2016, American Business Conferences proudly announces the return of the event for its sixth year to Denver on October, 25 & 26, 2017
"The biggest thing operators continue to deal with is cost and methods to control costs, whether it's for water treatment or logistics. The bigger issue is the economics of produced water management''
Register Your Place Early At The Super, Super Early Bird Discounted Rate Save $500!
Preview of 2016's Cost-Effective Water Management Case Studies:
- Understand how operators are reusing produced water for fracs
- Control cost & know the breakeven points for different treatment methods
- Establish the optimal treating point to minimize the cost of recycling & drive produced water economics
- Learn about advances in technologies that are delivering results
- Discover advances in frac packages and additives for water treatment to successfully frac with dirtier water
- Meet current air emission requirements & stay ahead of seismicity regulations
- Fully understand cost-effective logistics options to manage the hauling of water
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Open For 2017
Following five years of sold-out exhibition, this is the only one-stop shop for E&Ps in Bakken, Power River, DJ Basin and across the Rockies looking for the most innovative products, services and technologies in this space.
There is really no other event in the region that will give you the chance to meet all the active operators with the right purchasing job titles.
> Please contact the ABC team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (1) 800 721 3915
INNOVATIONS IN WATER TREATMENT TECHNOLOGIES
Who Was In The Room In 2016
Noble Energy, Apache Corporation, Pioneer Natural Resources, Crownquest Operating, Chevron, Red Willow Production Company, BHP Billiton, Nexen Energy, Marathon Oil, Black Swan Energy, Paramount Resources, Oak Ridge Natural Resources, North Shore Energy, Antero Resources, Anadarko Petroleum, Hess Corporation, Liberty Resources, Jonah Energy, Caerus Oil & Gas,Vanguard Natural Resources, QEP Resources, Fifth Creek Energy, WPX Energy, Sandridge Energy, Le Norman Operating, US EPA Region 8 and more
> Bigger Turnout Expected In 2017!